With Reza Hooda
Do you struggle to run your accounting firm?
Do you feel you are overworked?
Do you feel you are worse off than when yu were doing a job?
Today I will share with you how I felt the exact same way and how I overcame the issues and how you can too.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How I was struggling to meet ends when i bought the business back in 2008
- What change led me to transform my life
I hope you love this episode as much as I did and take away some strategies on how you transform your accounting firm.
Here’s a glance at this episode…
- [1:15] Reza's journey into accountancy and entrepreneurship
- [3:10] How the accountancy practice ran before I joined
- [3:50] How I started advertising my business
- [5:46] Struggles with the new business
- [6:39] The turning point in my life
- [8:10] My success story
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"This is a really informative podcast. If you are looking to run your practice more efficiently AND improve profits and/or free time, then this is your first port of call..."<– If that sounds like you, please consider leaving us a review. This helps me support more people — just like you — and help them transform their practice. Click here to rate our podcast and leave us a review.
Also, if you haven’t subscribed to my podcast already please do so. I have planned lots of exciting and new content for my podcast, so if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!